This Aquascape Waterfall kit is child-friendly, fits in the smallest of places and requires virtually no maintenance. It's no wonder it's one of our best sellers.
This kit contains all the necessary components to create a Pondless Waterfall.
* MicroFalls Filter - This is the starting point of your waterfall
* MicroCentipede(tm) Module - Provides space for water to be returned to the pump
* MicroSnorkel Vault - Provides access to your pump and allows you to check the water level in the system
* AquaSurge 2000 waterfall pump
* 25 feet of 11/2 " quality kink-free hose
* 10' X 12' Pond Liner made from quality EPDM 45 mil fish safe rubber - 20 year guarantee!
* Geotextile Underlayment - Protects liner from sharp objects
* Complete installation instructions and owner's manual.
How the Pondless Waterfall Works:
The water held within the open spaces of the gravel flows down toward the MicroPondless Filter which is made up of the Centipede Module and the Snorkel Vault. From there, it gets pumped up to the BioFalls Filter (waterfall unit), where it flows by gravity back down through the gravel bed and MicroPondless Filter and the cycle begins again.
Filter mats and media nets for the MicroFalls unit are not included with the Pondless Waterfalls kits as there is typically enough surface area for the bacteria to adhere to in the water feature itself.
* MicroCentipede Module
* MicroSnorkel Vault
* MicroFalls Filter
* AquaSurge 2000 Pump
* 1.5" of 25' Kink Free Pipe
* Plumbing Assembly
* 10' x12' 45 mil EPDM Liner
* 10' x 10' Underlayment
* Installation Instructions Click PDF link for complete instructions
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.
View PDF Info Sheet