Perfect for public settings
where child safety or the liabilities of a pond may be a concern
Virtually maintenance free
- simply refill the reservoir every few weeks or add a water fill valve in the MicroSnorkel Vault to compensate for water loss due to evaporation
Great alternative for a front yard pond
No ecological need to run the system continuously
Utilize the MicroSnorkel Vault and MicroCentipede Module technology to house the pump and circulate the water
The waterfall simply disappears into a 4' x 6' gravel bed planted with aquatic marginal plants
Requires only 150 gallons of water in the 4' x 6' basin
and 75 gallons of water in the BIOFALLS vault and waterfall
Sits at the bottom of the basin, providing the maximum water capacity
One Centipede Module can handle a 3000 GPH pump
Up to 7500 GPH with 2 Centipede Modules
* Non-clogging design
* Sits at the bottom of the basin, providing the maximum water capacity.
* For use with MicroSnorkel Vault.
* With one MicroCentipede Module, the MicroSnorkel Vault can handle a 3000 gph pump. With two MicroCentipede Modules, the MicroSnorkel Vault can handle a 7500 gph pump.
Micro Combo Set
* Contains both the MicroCentipede Module and MicroSnorkel Vault.
Centipede Combo Filter (Vault & Centipede) -98931
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.
View PDF Info Sheet