AquaBasin Large Features:
- Professional grade, high-density polyethylene, doublewalled structure gives it superior strength and weight distribution
- 18" diameter recessed middle area allows for larger pieces to be backfilled in order to increase stability
- Extra large water storage area holds up to 75 gallons of water, which means less maintenance and can accommodate pumps all the way up to 4000 gallons per hour
- 2-9" x 12" pump access panels to allow multiple pumps and easy access for maintenance
- Pre-drilled hole in the center that makes it easy to hook up plumbing
- Measuring out at 45" x 45" x 14", the AquaBasin is ideal for catching the splash of some of those larger pieces so more water is retained
- Octagonal shape for maximum strength when backfilling and positioning decorative pieces
- Maximum weight capacity: 1,200 lbs (Although has held items up to 1,800 pounds successfully)
The new Generation Three UltraPumps have all the adapters necessary for installing most water features.
Question: I would like to install a fountain on the decking of an octagonal patio in back. The patio is concrete with a finished overlay. Therefore, to install one of your fountains using a basin that requires digging into the ground is not practical. Do you make any basins that can sit on top of the decking?
Answer:The AquaBasin can be installed above ground, the customer will just want to disguise the walls of the basin with stone work or plantings to make it more aesthetically pleasing. We also have the Patio Ponds that you can install a small spitter into.
Question:I live where the winters can get as cold as 0. What type of winter maintenance is needed for an aquabasin?
Answer:I would recommend draining the basin & even putting a tarp over it to prevent any water from entering/snow melt.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.
View PDF Info Sheet