• Floating or submersible in one convenient de-icer
• Thermostatically controlled to keep your pond from freezing.
• Available in 3 wattages, refer to our convenient zone chart for the proper choice
• Safe in all ponds and will not harm pond liners
• Easy to maintain and clean
• 12' cord
• 2 year warranty
• ETL Listed to UL STD. 499 and CSA STD. C22.2 NO. 64
The new “Perfect Climate” line from K&H Manufacturing has “reinvented the wheel” when it comes to keeping ice free water available in winter ponds. Every K&H de‐icer is safe in all ponds, unlike many of the other de‐icers available in the market today. Every one of our de‐icers can be used as a floating de‐icer out of the box or in seconds converts to a submersible de‐icer with the click of a button! In the past, all that was readily available were energy gulping 1000 watt to 1500 watt de‐icers; pond owners had no choice but to purchase these expensive to run de‐icers, even when they didn’t need it. We’ve solved this problem by creating a whole line of de‐icers along with a convenient zone chart for consumers to choose the correct de‐icer, every time! When it comes to ice free ponds, K&H Perfect Climate is the choice that makes cents.
-(250 Watts) - 7" Diameter
KHM8175 -(750 Watts) - 7" Diameter
KHM8115 -(1500 Watts) - 9.5" Diameter
Select PDF File below for Convenient Zone Chart
See all pond de-icers and temperature control products for pond winterizing.