Dry Ammonia Remover w/ ClorAm-X
Removes & Detoxifies: Ammonia, Chloramines & Chlorine
For Fresh & Salt Water
Suitable for Use with Fish & Shellfish Intended for Human Consumption.
ClorAm-X Hints For Success
1. Understand Your Water Quality. Will your live stock go into... clean water, grey water (used), etc.
2. Take Ammonia Readings. Before shipping; 1/2 way through shipping; at the END of shipping.
3. Follow Dosage Rates. Do Not Use more than 10 times the listed dosage rate. Depending on livestock load, 5-7 times is usual.
4. Treatment holds for 72 + hours.
5. ClorAm-X is completely water soluble.
6. ClorAm-X is capable of being metabolized in ordinary biological filters.
7. ClorAm-X can be combined with antibiotics and anesthestics.
8. Cloram-X can be used for the return of water, back to waterways.
9. Use a salicylate reagent test kit to determine total ammonia concentration.
Dosage Rates: For each measured, or anticipated, 1 mg/L total ammonia: 1 oz. of ClorAm-X will treat 235 gals. of water. It will remove 1 ppm of total ammonia, 3.2 ppm chloramines and 2.0 ppm chlorine.
1 oz: 235 gal. (889 L)
1 lb: 3,760 gal. (14, 233 L)
5 lb: 18,800 gal. (71,165 L)
10 lb: 37,600 gal. (142,331 L)
55 lb: 206,800 gal. (782,820 L)