Prevents leaves and debris from blocking downspouts and entering your rainwater tank/cistern.
Keeps your Rain Harvesting system free of mosquitoes, vermin and debris.
The Leaf Beater is a compact rain head with an elliptical primary screen that has four settings and can
be adjusted to achieve the best operating setting depending on the intensity of rainfall and the amount
As the water flows from the gutters, it carries leaves and small pieces of debris.
The Leaf Beater features an integrated flow directional gutter outlet which directs the flow of water onto the adjustable primary screen of 1/4" aperture.
This screen is virtually vertical, enabling the action of the water to wash the screen and minimise maintenance.
A secondary stainless steel screen of 1/32" aperture further filters the water and prevents mosquitoes and vermin from entering the pipe system and then the
* Compact - ideal for use under eaves
* Can be mid-mounted on a wall at a convenient
height making it easier for cleaning
* Minimal maintenance
Measures 8"L x 7"W x 11"H.
3" schedule 40 outlet.
Rainwater Harvesting saves water, money & helps the environment
Rainwater Harvesting (also called roofwater harvesting) involves the collection, storage and distribution of rainwater from the roof, for use inside and outside the home or business.
1. Start saving water now! Rainwater Harvesting reduces water usage in every household and is the most efficient water solution. Runoff from the roof to the tank is immediate and efficient, whereas runoff in vegetated dam catchments requires significant rainfall to impact on dam levels. You can take control and make a difference today!
2. Safe, sustainable water. Rainwater is naturally pure and fresh. It is not recycled water. Provided certain precautions are taken, research supports rainwater as a safe, sustainable source of water that can meet all of a household's requirements.
3. Significant cost savings for the community and each household. It makes common sense to catch rainwater that falls for free from the sky and utilize it in and around the home.
4. Protect local waterways and reduce stormwater infrastructure costs. By capturing and utilising rainwater where it falls, rainwater harvesting reduces both the volume and velocity of stormwater run off from our urban areas. This helps protect our waterways and reduces the need for expensive stormwater infrastructure.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.
View PDF Info Sheet