Decorative Fountains Made Easy!
Designed to take the guess work out of installing fountain rocks, hand carved stone, brass fountains, and bubbling urns. The Aquabasin is a great way for anyone to quickly and easily install this popular style of water feature.
Many homeowners desire the soothing sounds of running water, but are just not ready for a pond or simply can't afford one. Aquascape's AquaBasin system, paired with our hand-crafted decorative line, provides the perfect solution for installing and enjoying a small entry-level water feature.
The AquaBasin provides a more natural-like water flow and look than a fountain does, because the water seemingly disappears into the rock below - much like the Pondless Waterfall. Similarly, the AquaBasin(tm) can be operated on a timer to come on at a time of your choosing, even twice a day, for as long as you wish.
Lights may be added to accentuate your feature in the evening, accommodating the ambience and mood. The AquaBasin is perfect for our customers who would like to add a water feature to their landscape but don't have room in their budget for an Aquascape Pond or Pondless feature.
AquaBasin Large Features:
- Professional grade, high-density polyethylene, doublewalled structure gives it superior strength and weight distribution
- 18" diameter recessed middle area allows for larger pieces to be backfilled in order to increase stability
- Extra large water storage area holds up to 75 gallons of water, which means less maintenance and can accommodate pumps all the way up to 4000 gallons per hour
- 2-9" x 12" pump access panels to allow multiple pumps and easy access for maintenance
- Pre-drilled hole in the center that makes it easy to hook up plumbing
- Measuring out at 45" x 45" x 14", the AquaBasin is ideal for catching the splash of some of those larger pieces so more water is retained
- Octagonal shape for maximum strength when backfilling and positioning decorative pieces
- Maximum weight capacity: 1,200 lbs (Although has held items up to 1,800 pounds successfully)
- 18” diameter recess in middle of large AquaBasin with a 3" Cut Hike
The new Generation Three UltraPumps have all the adapters necessary for installing most water features.
Question: I would like to install a fountain on the decking of an octagonal patio in back. The patio is concrete with a finished overlay. Therefore, to install one of your fountains using a basin that requires digging into the ground is not practical. Do you make any basins that can sit on top of the decking?
Answer:The AquaBasin can be installed above ground, the customer will just want to disguise the walls of the basin with stone work or plantings to make it more aesthetically pleasing. We also have the Patio Ponds that you can install a small spitter into.
Question:I live where the winters can get as cold as 0. What type of winter maintenance is needed for an aquabasin?
Answer:I would recommend draining the basin & even putting a tarp over it to prevent any water from entering/snow melt.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.