AquaBasin Small (30” X 30” X 10”) by Aquascape
Starts at: $223.98
Water features provide homeowners with a unique and creative way to decorate their outdoor living space.
Designed to take the guess work out of installing fountain rocks, hand carved stone, brass fountains, and bubbling urns. The Aquabasin is a great way for anyone to quickly and easily install this popular style of water feature.
Many homeowners desire the soothing sounds of running water, but are just not ready for a pond or simply can't afford one.
Aquascape's new AquaBasin system, paired up with our hand-crafted decorative line, provides the perfect solution for capitalizing on these small entry-level water features.
AquaBasin Small Features:
- Can accommodate pumps up to 2000 GPH.
- Made of professional grade high density polyethylene.
- Basin holds 40 gallons of water.
- Holds up to 350 pounds
- Reinforced deck will support heavier water features
- Pre-drilled hole in the center that makes it easy to hook up plumbing.
- Large access hole allows for simple flow adjustment.
- Octagonal shape for maximum strength when backfilling and positioning decorative pieces
- Flat deck ideal for smaller water features.
- 30" X 30" X 10" deep makes it ideal for smaller spaces.
The new Generation Three UltraPumps have all the adapters necessary for installing most water features.
Q & A:
Question: I would like to install a fountain on the decking of an octagonal patio in back. The patio is concrete with a finished overlay. Therefore, to install one of your fountains using a basin that requires digging into the ground is not practical. Do you make any basins that can sit on top of the decking?
Answer:The AquaBasin can be installed above ground, the customer will just want to disguise the walls of the basin with stone work or plantings to make it more aesthetically pleasing. We also have the Patio Ponds that you can install a small spitter into.
Question:I live where the winters can get as cold as 0. What type of winter maintenance is needed for an aquabasin?
Answer:I would recommend draining the basin & even putting a tarp over it to prevent any water from entering/snow mel
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.