Compact Sieve II by AquaForte - Back in Stock!
Starts at: $434.99
The CompactSieve is a very versatile mechanical filter that can be used in different applications:
As a particle remover directly next to the pond or to a waterfall/stream return to pond.
As a mechanical particle waste pre-filter before surface mounted biological stages.
As a mechanical pre-filter for existing trickle filter systems.
The CompactSieve can be connected to a pond vacuum cleaner and the returned water from the vacuum cleaner can be fed into the input hose tail via a T-piece or directly.
For extra particle removal and saving your precious matured pond water!
The CompactSieve can be connected to an existing pumped pond skimmer system.
The unit must be mounted above pond water level.
- The Stainless steel filter element has a width of 24cm and a length of 40cm with 250 micron openings.
- 4,000 GPH Max Flow, this is a pump fed unit.
- Pump inlet 25/32/40mm stepped hose tail
- Housing: Dark Green PE, shipped with cover
- Output and Overflow: 75 mm push fit fittings
- Dimesnions: 50 cm (L) x 33 cm (W) x 56 cm (H)
- Weight: 9 Kilo.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.