3 Sided Polished Basalt Fountain Kit by Easy Pro 39" tall, polished side basalt
Starts at: $1,219.76
These polished units make exceptional show pieces for high-end residential or commercial settings.
All columns are available individually.
Shorter versions are available in complete kits with column, basin, pump, plumbing and lighting.
For larger stones a reservoir kit with liner, ResCubes, pump, splitter and plumbing is available.
• Basalt column
• FBL48 basin with support blocks
• Plumbing kit
- Dimensions: 39" Tall, 12" - 14" Average Diameter
- Tubing : 4' of 3/4" tubing
- Pump: MP575
- Basin: FBL40
- Lights: LED8B - LED Light & Transformer
14" to 16" average diameter
• Column is core drilled with a 1 1/4" (32 mm) hole from end to end, the last 11/2" is enlarged to 13/8" (37 mm) to hide light ring (page 19)
• Due to natural characteristics of the basalts - the size, weight and number of sides will vary
HPS39K Complete Kit 2713604 600 lbs.
HPS39 39" Basalt Only 5443473 500 lbs.
Winterizing Basalt Fountains:
If you live in a climate that experiences prolonged freezing conditions then we recommend removing the pump from the basin. Place the pump in a bucket of water if you have an “oil-and-seals” type pump and store it in a place that will not freeze. If you have a mag-drive pump, just clean and store.
Do not drain the basin during the winter months- allow the water to freeze in the basin so that the ground doesn’t cause the basin to rise or “pop up” from expansion of the freezing soil around it.
The Rock Columns are manufactured to withstand freezing conditions and can be left outside during the winter months. There is no need to cover the Rock Columns.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.