Mini Falls 11 w/ Green Pad and Mesh Bag
Starts at: $39.00
The Matala Minifalls 11 is a simple way to add a waterfall feature to the pond and create turbulence to increase the oxygen level.
The Minifalls 11 is a stand alone unit which can be hidden behind rocks in your waterfall.
- Run your rubber pond liner up underneath the Minifalls 11 during installation.
- Arrange your rocks around the Minifalls 11 to disguise it.
- Be sure it is in a level positon so the water flows evenly over the falls.
- You will need to use a can of waterfall spray on foam (not included) around the rocks to make sure that the water goes over the rocks instead of under the rocks.
- The Minifalls11 acts as a header tank and also contains a pad of Green Matala and a mesh bag for gravel or carbon which will increase your filtration.
Maximum flow through the Minifalls 11 is 1200 gph.
Matala Minifalls box
Flex-Matala Green filter mat
Minifall mesh bag
Inlet: universal hose adapter (1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2")
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.