Profinaut 6000 Waterfall Pump
Starts at: $1,259.00
The ProfiNaut 6000 is ideal for producing an impressive water display up to 40 ft. in demanding applications.
- The energy efficient Profinaut pumps quietly operate to create beautiful splashing water for large decorative fountains and waterfalls.
- Additional features like built-in thermal overload and frost protection down to -4°F, ensure that the Profinaut pumps will run through all seasons.
- Inline capability allows the pump to be set up as submersed or dry.
- Robust stainless steel intake screen removes coarse debris particles up to 4 mm in size with no problem.
- Profinaut low-profile pumps run even at low water levels.
- When space is limited, the pump foot can be easily removed for tight installations.
- If a big splash is not preferred, the flow rate can be electronically reduced by voltage.
- 3 year included warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration
- Very large fountain pump with excellent durability
- A handle that is aligned with the pump’s center of gravity facilitates easy transport, installation and maintenance
- Innovative design with stainless steel elements and compact size
- Ready for all climates, FROST AND FREEZE-PROOF
- Accessories are supplied for connecting 1″ and 1-1/2″ fountain nozzles
- Can be used submersed or in-line below the water surface level
- Oil-free – eliminates risk of contamination of aquatic life
- Perfect for waterfalls, streams and 1″ or 1-1/2″ fountain heads
- No seals to wear out or replace
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty (3 Years + 2 Year Extension upon Product Registration)
- The Oase Profinaut 6000 Fountain Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- The Oase Profinaut 6000 Fountain Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Oase Part Number|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6,100 GPH|
|Flow Rate @ 5 Ft. of Head||5,500 GPH|
|Flow Rate @ 10 Ft. of Head||4,900 GPH|
|Flow Rate @ 15 Ft. of Head||4,300 GPH|
|Flow Rate @ 20 Ft. of Head||3,600 GPH|
|Flow Rate @ 25 Ft. of Head||2,800 GPH|
|Flow Rate @ 30 Ft. of Head||2,000 GPH|
|Flow Rate @ 35 Ft. of Head||1,100 GPH|
|Discharge||2″ MPT (male threaded)|
|Power Cord Length|
|Measurements||17 x 10 x 11 in.|
|Intake / Outlet Connection||Intake: 2 in. Outlet: 2 in.|
|Max. Flow Rate||6100 GPH|
|Max. Head Height|
|Power Cable Length|
|Regulatory Listing||CSA (Canada, US)|
|Usage Type||Dry or submersed|
|Limited Warranty||5 years (3 years base + 2 year extension upon product registration)|