The ShinMaywa Norus Series submersible pumps are some of the most reliable and durable pumps sold today.
On the outside it has a unique corrosion resistant hardware design made of stainless steel and poly amide fiber reinforced resin.
In addition, it features a cast aluminum bearing housing, and a vibration reducing bearing design which provides superior heat dissipation and structural integrity in comparison to competing pumps.
The Norus series pumps are the most reliable, highest efficiency, lowest lifetime cost of any pump in its class.
- 1/5 HP ~ 3.0 amps ~ 19 ft shut off
- 1/3 HP ~ 4.4 amps ~ 28 ft shut off
- 1/2 HP ~ 5.5 amps ~ 36 ft shut off
- 1 HP ~ 10.0 amps ~ 48 ft shut off
- 2 HP, 230 Volt ~ 10.0 amps 48 ft shut off
- 230V is easier on the motor, thus enhancing longevity.
- 1 HP ~ 11 amps ~ 34 ft shut off
- 2" Discharge
- 115 Volt Single Phase Motors
- 1-1/4" Solids Handling
- Cast Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Anti Vibration Bearing Technology
- Dual Mechanical Shaft Seals: Silicon Carbide Lower, Carbon Ceramic Upper
- 33' Power Cable (20' on 1/5 HP)
- ETL Listed
- Continuous Duty
- High Efficiency
- Corrosion Resistant
- 2 Year Warranty
How much oil do these pumps take?
12 OUNCES IN ALL EXCEPT 1/5 WHICH TAKES 5 OUNCES
What does the numbering scheme on these Shinmaywa pumps mean?
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.