Introduce more oxygen faster with a 3400AF Surface Aerator. The high-performance design of this aerator uses a single open propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 17.5 in. (.5M) of water. The 3400AF Surface Aerator is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 3/4 acre.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz models CE marked
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple cord lengths available (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated (50 Hz models are available only with 10M or stub power cords)
- Ships via FedEx
- 2 year warranty
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.