Reinforced Woven Polyethylene Pond Liners Call for price quote
Starts at: $0.52
EasyWeave liner prices subject to raw material costs. Call for current pricing.
Ideal for lining large ponds — up to 75,000 square feet in one piece. Custom made to fit your pond size.
These polyethylene liners are engineered to offer great strength in a light weight liner material. The material is UV stabilized to offer years of worry free protection against the damaging rays of the sun. Unlike regular multilayered liners which simply stack the layers of liner on top of each other, these liners are woven together — this gives the ultimate in strength. Because of the light weight and strength, these liners can be manufactured in large panels.
- Designed for easy installation and long life span
- Puncture, abrasion and chemically resistant construction
- High strength HDPE woven core that provides superior dimensional stability
- Non-toxic — no hazardous materials used during construction process
- Outstanding UV, ozone and oxidation resistance
- All factory and field seams are thermally welded
- Unlike PVC liners, which need soil over the entire liner, these liners do not require coverage other than around the edges — thus lowering the installation cost
- Custom made liners lead times for manufacturing and delivery may vary
- Limited warranty: Exposed, 10 years — Buried, 20 years
Panel Size Parameters:
Maximum size: Flat bed truck – 75,000 sq ft; LTL (palletized) – 18,000 sq ft
Width: Must be a multiple of 6′ and a minimum of 12′
Overall weight: Not to exceed 6,000 lbs.
Preferred maximum length: 300 ft