Rhino II Bottom Air Drain
Starts at: $492.82
Brand: Rhino Aquadyne
The Rhino II Heavy Duty Bottom Drain with Air Diffuser is the most durable production bottom drain made in the US.
All Rhino drains are made from Schedule 80 PVC and designed by computer generated machine fabrication and are thermal welded by hand to assure top quality dependable welds.
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex, distort or crack
- All attachments are precision machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on other drains.
- Full 3" height over the discharge port of Rhino II equals more concrete over the horizontal discharge.
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder. (no snaking an air line through the pipe)
- Rhino air drains contain a1.5" commercial air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
- Rhino drains do not use any injection molded components which would weaken the structure.