Now available with Wi-Fi enabled Smart Control!
AquaForce® 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Solids-Handling Pond Pump
The Aquascape AquaForce® 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Solids-Handling Pond Pump is an energy-efficient, asynchronous, submersible pump made for continuous use with ponds, external filters, and other water feature applications.
A protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allow the pump to be placed directly into the pond.
Asynchronous motor technology provides superior reliability, maximizes longevity, and reduced maintenance with a maximum flow rate of 7,793 gallons per hour.
The included Smart Pump Receiver includes an integrated control panel and makes it easy to control your pump with the Aquascape Smart Control App, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling.
An optional universal remote is available separately (#45041) to allow wireless control without the use of a smartphone or tablet.
A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted.
The pump is also backed by a limited 3-year warranty, ensuring years of reliable use
- Submersible, adjustable flow pond and external filter pump providing flow rates up to 7,793 GPH/ 29 499 LPH
- Designed to be placed directly into the pond without pre-filtration
- Energy-efficient, asynchronous motor design provides superior reliability
- Includes Smart Control Receiver for quick and easy pump control using the Aquascape Smart Control App or on-board controls
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Asynchronous motor technology provides superior reliability and longevity
- Protective pre-filter cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond
- Durable pump housing is built to last and will not corrode or rust
- Threaded 1.5″ outlet allows for quick and easy installation in a variety of applications
- Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration while in use
- Included receiver provides controls for quick and easy on-board flow control
- Included receiver provides integrated control panel display current flow settings
- Included receiver provides durable, weather-resistant housing
- Aquascape Smart Control App allows for a variety of wireless control functions, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling
Wondering which pump is right for you? Use the Pump Selection Guide to decide.
PondMeister Note:To replace the original Remote and Receiver from an Aquascape Adjustable Flow pump purchased between 2013-2019 and have the ability to directly control your pump without internet access, you will need to order a Smart Control Receiver for Aquascape Adjustable Flow Pumps#45038and aUniversal Remote for Aquascape Adjustable Flow Pumps#45041
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- 3-year limited Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, warranttrouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Easy to maintain
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
1. Protective pump cage prevents large debris from clogging or damaging pump, thereby reducing maintenance.
2. Large cage openings allow for solids to be easily processed by pump, allowing debris to be passed and filtered, preventing the pump from being clogged or damaged.
3. Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than traditional "Mag-Drive" or magnetically driven pond pumps.
4. The simple and secure threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the pond for maintenance or winterization with out removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies.
5. The wide, flat shape of the pump cage makes it stable and easy to place in the pond.
How can I hook up my AquaForce Pump to 2" Black Flexible PVC?
Flex PVC will not work with the adapters that are included with the AquaForce pumps. They would need a 1-1/2" FPT X 1-1/2" FPT - #FT174 Coupling: FPT x FPT to fit on the Rotational Ball Elbow & a 1.5” MPT x 2” Slip fitting (#99144) to make the flex PVC work