1/8 HP Diaphragm Air Compressor Kit For ponds up to ¼ acre (Gast)
Starts at: $481.24
Will operate up to 30' deep, motor draws 3.4 amps and pumps 1.1 CFM of air
- Ideal for ponds 12' or deeper where the PA10 will not work
- PA12 Kit includes compressor, 50' 3/8" poly tubing, two rubber membrane air diffusers with check valve and underlay, fittings and hose clamps.
- PA12W kit replaces the poly tubing with 50' of weighted tubing.
- Will operate up to 30' deep, motor draws 3.4 amps and pumps 1.1 CFM of air
- These popular pond and lake aeration kits get an upgrade with the new easy to install QS1 and QS2 Quick Sink self-weighted diffusers.
- Use of weighted rubber membrane diffusers (RAD650W) now make these air diffuser manifolds self-weighted for easier installation.
1 Year Warranty
Will that diaphragm pump withstand extreme midwest cold?
Easy Pro Answer:
Yes the DC12 compressor can handle cold temperatures. They do have to be covered and protected from the elements but at the same time in a well ventilated area (ie; don't put them in an airtight container). The compressors do run hot so fresh air is important to keep them from overheating. We recommend running them continuously in the winter time to prevent any condensation from the compressed air potentially freezing in the lines if the compressor is shut off.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.