Terms and Conditions
Prices are subject to change without notice. Orders can be done by on line, phone, fax, or email. Orders placed offline will be billed via PayPal to an e-mail account. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, American Express, or money orders. No COD's Accepted. California residents add 7.50% sales tax.
Shipping Policy on Hard Goods:
All hard goods and pond supplies are generally sent by UPS ground shipping which is most economical. You can also select UPS second day, UPS three day, and UPS next day if you prefer. Most items will be ship from our warehouse in California, some will be shipped directly from our manufacturers to you. Occasionally you may receive two or three packages to complete a large order. There will not be any additional shipping charges because of multiple deliveries.
Free shipping applies to only the 48 contiguous states. Truck-shipped items going to areas outside the contiguous 48 States are subject to additional charges.
Back Order Policy:
Back-ordered items are non-refundable
1. Non-returnable items include chemicals, medications, water conditioners, Live Plants, Tubing by the foot and pond liners.
2. NO refund on any shipping and handling costs. Special order items, sales or special deals are also not returnable.
3. The merchandise must be in resalable UNUSED condition and returned in the original undamaged packaging. All warranty books, instructions manuals, parts and accessories must be included as well as the original box in which the item was shipped. To protect the original factory carton from any additional shipping damage, please place it inside another carton for return shipping. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Any Pump or Filter which has "Hit the Water" cannot be returned.
4. Acceptance of merchandise is final only after inspection.
5. Customer is responsible for return freight to us as well as the original freight costs except for defective and items shipped in error by ThePondOutlet.com Note: on orders sent with free freight, customer will be responsible for actual outgoing freight charge.
6. Only items that are new, unused and untested will be accepted for return and any outbound shipping/handling paid by ThePondOutlet.com under the 'Free Shipping' policy will be deducted from the credit amount
• Customer is responsible for unloading the item(s) from the truck. Truck drivers are not responsible for getting oversized items off the truck. Shipping charges do not include a Lift gate! If you require lift gate service to unload your equipment, please call us at (805) or email us for a quoted price.
• IMPORTANT - Inspect Freight BEFORE YOU SIGN. Note on the freight bill any obvious damage at the time of delivery. Failure to do so will result in you or your company being liable for the damaged merchandise. Notify the carrier immediately upon delivery of any noticeable damage. We cannot assist you in working out a settlement with the carrier unless they are immediately notified of the damage. If you suspect internal damage OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection. Hold all damaged goods and their packaging materials for inspection by the carrier. Please make sure you retain a signed copy of the Bill of Lading or shipping paperwork for your records.
• Once you are contacted for delivery by the carrier, it is your responsibility to accept delivery unless other arrangements are made. Any storage fees incurred due to failure to accept delivery will be the customers responsibility.
• In the event a customer refuses shipment after shipping from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all freight charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
• In the event a customer requests to pick up a shipment at a local freight company terminal and the customer does not pick up the shipment, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping both to and from the freight terminal and a restocking fee.
- We cannot guarantee Free Shipping on items sold outside of the contiguous 48 states.
Note: If the customer returns the item(s) for any reason except that it is defective, customer is responsible for outgoing freight as well as return freight.
• IMPORTANT - Inspect all packages, especially fish, BEFORE YOU SIGN. Note on the delivery receipt any obvious damage or notify the driver if present at the time of delivery. Failure to do so will result in you being liable for the damaged merchandise. Call UPS immediately at 1-800-742-5877 to file a damage claim upon delivery of any noticeable damage. We cannot assist you in working out a settlement with UPS unless they are immediately notified of the damage...and we are unable to accept responsibility for damage if the goods have been signed for and accepted in "Good Condition". If you suspect internal damage OPEN IMMEDIATELY! Even if no damaged goods are suspected, open the carton(s) within 24 hours and make a thorough inspection. Hold all damaged goods and their packaging materials for inspection by UPS and call them at 1-800-742-5877 to file a damage claim.
• In the event a customer refuses delivery after the merchandise has shipped from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all UPS charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
• In the event a customer cancels an order after the merchandise has shipped from the factory, the customer will be responsible for all UPS charges to and from the shipping location and a restocking fee.
Note: If the customer returns the item(s) for any reason except that it is defective, customer is responsible for outgoing UPS charges as well as return UPS charges.
ThePondOutlet.com does not warranty any product sold in this catalog. All warranties are provided by the original manufacturer. Products returned for warranty consideration must be sent to manufacturer for their evaluation and final disposition.
ThePondOutlet.com shall not be responsible for any damage caused by shipping delays, use of products, errors in shipping, or damage to personnel, lost income and damage caused by the installation of said products.
Order Cancellation Fee:
Cancelled orders will be subject to a 10% Cancellation Fee