Call for Custom Size Quotes - Lead time typically two weeks..
Keep your water cleaner and clearer, reduce leaf and debris pollution in pond water, eliminate pond sludge, reduce spring start up costs, protect your fish and plants from predators.
Each net includes 3" folded polyweb bindings with #4 (3/8") brass grommets placed in each corner and every 2 feet as practical.
- Netting material is a tear resistant knitted polyethylene fiber.
- Nets are lightweight and extremely durable.
- Withstand temperature ranges of -30f to +140f.
- Fold easily for summer storage.
- Recommended by water garden associations.
- Pond associations recommend bird and fish friendly mesh.
- The proper air flow, light and rain will penetrate the leaf net for the best water conditions for your fish and plants.
- Tearing Strength - 31.5 lbs.
- Bursting Strength - 169 psi
Netting Care and Cleaning
Our nets are very easy to use and clean for storage. After each season use, rinse the netting with a soap and water mixture, rinse clean with fresh water! Air dry the net and fold for next years use.
|KWNP04||4' x 20'|
|KWNP06||6' x 20'|
|KWNP1010||10' x 10'|
|KWNP1015||10' x 15'|
|KWNP1515||15' x 15'|
|KWNP1520||15 ' x 20'|
|KWNP1525||15 ' x 25'|
|KWNP2020||20' x 20'|
|KWNP2025||20' x 25'|
|KWNP2030||20' x 30'|
|KWNP2525||25' x 25'|
|KWNP2530||25' x 30'|
PondMeister Note: For Custom Cuts - has to be a minimum of 100 sq ft and in full foot dimensions
Can this be used in chlorinated water?
The material can be used in a swimming pool application. The chlorine will deteriorate the material faster, but will last for years. The thread is the same as we use in our pool covers
What is the Warranty?
if there's a "defect" in the sewing, they will take care of it
with just a picture sent to them.
However, the lifetime of the netting is dependent on whether it is removed and stored and cleaned properly season after season - so there is no written warranty.
Can the Premium Pond Netting be cut?
“The premium netting also can be trimmed on site. It has a lock stich to the fabric.”
PondMeister Note: In 11 years we have never had one issue with any of these - pretty indestructible!