Aquascape submersible fountain, waterfall and filter pump (available in flow rates from 600 to 2000 GPH / 2,271 to 7,570 LPH)
AquaJet™ fountain and filter pumps are the complete solution for small to medium-size ponds or ponds up to 4000 gallons.
This all-in-one kit provides a stunning water fountain with the choice of 3 included fountain heads.
Integrated, diverter valve supplies water to a small waterfall, external filters or spitting ornaments.
This combination of energy-efficient performance, and flow and ease of maintenance make this pump and fountain kit the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners.
3 Year Warranty!
Related products to order from this page:
91014 - AquaJet 600
91015 - AquaJet 1300
91016 - AquaJet 2000
91084 - AquaJet 600 Replacement Fountain Kit
91085 - AquaJet 1300 Replacement Fountain Kit
91086 - AquaJet 2000 Replacement Fountain Kit
The Aquascape AquaJet™ can be used as a great tool to deter predators, like herons by disturbing the water surface, preventing birds from getting close to the pond and also giving fish a place to hide.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Magnetically driven or mag-drive motor technology is easy to maintain
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
1) The adjustable riser stem makes it simple to adjust the fountain head to different heights and/or depths
2) The rotational riser stem fitting allows for simple adjustment or leveling of fountain heads
3) Adjustable diverter and flow control allows water to be used for fountainhead, circulation, and additional equipment like spitters or external filters and waterfalls
4) The simple and secure-threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the pond for maintenance or winterization without removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies
5) Protective pump cage prevents debris from clogging or damaging pump, thereby reducing maintenance
6) Simple pump cage clips make it easy to open the protective pump cage to perform pump maintenance or remove debris
7) Mag-drive motor technology makes this pump energy efficient and simple to maintain
8) Fine cage openings prevents fountain heads from becoming clogged
9) The wide, flat shape of the pump cage makes it stable and easy to place in the pond
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.