Color Changing Lighting Remote
Starts at: $33.58
The Aquascape Color-Changing Lighting Remote allows for wireless RF remote control of Aquascape Color-Changing Lights without the use of a smart phone or tablet.
This optional remote provides simple lighting controls including, on/off, color selection, dimming, and more. Note: Hub for Color-Changing Lights required (sold separately). Setup is quick and easy, simply pair the remote to the hub to control your Aquascape Color-Changing Lights.
For complete lighting control, it is recommended to use the Smart Control Hub for Color-Changing Lights (#84074) and connect to the Aquascape Smart Control App, allowing you to control lights from anywhere, using customized scheduling and more.
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY!
Smart Control Hub for Color Changing Lights Connection Help
If you are experiencing connections issues with your Smart Control Device, there a few things to check. Two things could be wrong if it is failing at this point.
- There is not a strong enough signal.
- To test the strength of you network we recommend
the app called Wifi Sweet Spots
(Ex. 2)- you will connect to your wireless network, then open this app and place your phone right next to the where the device will be that you are attempting to connect. Typically, we would like to see a reading of over 10 Mbps.If the readings are dropping below 10 Mbps you will have connection issues
- Sweet Spot App Link Apple -Apple Store Link
- Sweet Spot App Link Android - Google Play Link
- To test the strength of you network we recommend the app called Wifi Sweet Spots
- If the signal is not strong enough you will need to purchase a wireless network extender.There are many options available on Amazon.
- You need to be connected to a 2.4Ghz network. 5Ghz networks will not work for our Smart Control Devices
The second issue that typically causes connection issues is not typing the network name or password in correctly.
- You need to make sure you match the network name and password EXACTLY!
- It is case sensitive, every dash, space or number needs to be matched EXACTLY!
Still having issues?
If you are having issues connecting and you have verified you have a strong enough signal using the Wifi Sweet Spots app, please take screen shots of the wireless network from the settings on your phone and let us know the network you are connecting to.Then also take a screen shot of the network name and password you typed into the app. Please send both pictures to your Customer Service Rep to verify that they are typed correctly.They need to match exactly, see Ex. 3 for an incorrect example.
If you are a contractor, verify password supplied by the homeowner is correct by connecting your phone to the customers wireless network using the information your customer provided.
Download these instructions.