Aquascape Waterfall Kit A Pondless® Waterfall is simply a waterfall without the pond.
The perfect DIY solution for small spaces includes enough liner to create a small 3' long waterfalls .
- Waterfall Spillway - This is the starting point of your waterfall
- Pondless® Waterfall Vault - Provides access to your pump and allows you to check the water level in the system
- 2 AquaBlox® - provides water storage for reservoir
- AquaSurge® 2000 waterfall pump
- 25 feet of 1½" quality Kink-Free Hose
- 10' x 12' Pond Liner made from quality EPDM 45 mil fish safe rubber - 20-year guarantee!
- 105 sq. ft. of Geotextile Underlayment - protects liner from sharp objects
- Complete installation instructions and owner’s manual
How the Pondless Waterfall Works:
The water held within the open spaces of the gravel flows down toward the Pondless Waterfall Vault. From there, it gets pumped up to the Waterfalls Spillway, where it flows by gravity back down through the gravel bed and Pondless Waterfall Vaultand the cycle begins again.
How do you calculate the required water amount required for a stream (going for pondless) so that when it is off there is enough water to start and flow without completely draining basin?
Take the Length X width of stream X depth X 7.48 to get the number of gallons in stream and then double that volume for the basin volume. Then take basin volume and divide it by 16 (small Aquabloxs ) or 32 (Large Aquabloxs)
20’ stream 2’ wide would be the following:
20x2=40 X.25 (depth)= 10 X 7.48 (Number of gallons in cubic foot)= 75 gallons. You want basin to have twice as much so that it can be turned off and have plenty to restart without overflowing.
So that would be 150 gallons for basin. That would be 9 small blocks or 4-5 large blocks
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.