EarthTec Liquid Algaecide No shipment to AK, CA, CT, ID, HI, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT, WA & Cana
Starts at: $98.33
No shipment to AK, CA, CT, ID, HI, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT, WA & Canada.
EarthTec is a highly soluble, self-dispersing copper based algaecide. It is very easy to apply by simply pouring it into your pond. EarthTec evenly distributes through the water body and stays in solution.
- A highly soluble, self-dispersing copper based algaecide
- Use for surface or suspended algae Ė dosage rate 0.33 to 5.43 gallons per acre-foot
- Easy to apply by simply pouring into the pond
- For ponds over 3 acres (or to simply speed up disbursement), product may be applied to several locations around the water body
- Do not treat more than 1/2 of a lake or pond at a time
- Product does not settle out; it remains in solution to prevent algae regrowth until product is depleted
- Not for use in waters containing trout, koi or other fish susceptible to copper
- Always read and follow label directions
- No shipment to AK, CA, CT, ID, HI, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT, WA & Canada
..For the last two years I have been battling an algae that floats up from the bottom (especially in warm weather). I canít physically remove all of it and nothing I do seems to stop it. Is there anything you can recommend? The water looks very clean. I use pond dye but I was advised to stop using cutrine for algae. I seem to be losing the battle. Any help would be much appreciated.
For what it's worth, we use both Cutrine and EarthTech here on our fish farm. Both work very well for treating algae and are safe for ponds with non-copper sensitive fish, bass, bluegills, catfish, perch, etc. If copper sensitive fish like trout, koi or goldfish are present, I would suggest GreenClean Pro, part number GC50PRO