Corona Basalt Column by Easy Pro Polished Top and One Irregular Side 35"
Starts at: $1,361.93
Beautiful and easy to install basalt column fountain has a formal, yet casual look with a polished top and one irregular side.
- LED Light kit included for beautiful night time display
- Corona Real Basalt column – 35″ tall with 14″ to 16″ average diameter
- FBL48 Basin, Pump, Light Kit, and plumbing
- Polished tops spill water toward one side
- Recommended for flow rate of 200 to 400 gph per column
- Awesome display — running or not!
- 14" to 16" average diameter
- Each column is core drilled with a 11/4" (32 mm) from end to end, the last 11/2" is enlarged to 13/8" (37 mm) to hide light ring (page 19)
HTP35:Tranquil Décor - Real Basalt Column - Polished Top and One Irregular Side - 35"
HTP35K: Tranquil Décor - Polished Basalt kit - 39" w/ FBL48 basin, MP575, & light ring
Winterizing Basalt Fountains:
If you live in a climate that experiences prolonged freezing conditions then we recommend removing the pump from the basin. Place the pump in a bucket of water if you have an “oil-and-seals” type pump and store it in a place that will not freeze. If you have a mag-drive pump, just clean and store.
Do not drain the basin during the winter months- allow the water to freeze in the basin so that the ground doesn’t cause the basin to rise or “pop up” from expansion of the freezing soil around it.
The Rock Columns are manufactured to withstand freezing conditions and can be left outside during the winter months. There is no need to cover the Rock Columns.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.