Gator Pond Float with Reflective Eyes ("Maw Maw's Dinosaur") - Back in Stock!
Starts at: $44.00
Brand: Bluewater Products
"It will scare the daylights out of you!"
Made from high density foam.
Durable, attractive, foam molded.
- Add a little fun to your pond, while protecting your valuable fish
- This 28 inch floating alligator floats freely and life-like in the pond or pool.
- This realistic, life-sized floating replica of an alligator head is perfect for any water area infested by birds geese, ducks, egrets, cormorants, heron and more
- Ideal for golf courses, park districts, fish and shrimp farms, industrial park lakes and even residential pools
- The 28" long x 9 " head moves realistically with the wind and water. Birds think that they're being followed by a predator so they leave for a safer area.
- Made entirely in the United States.
- 28½" x 8½" x 5½" high
- Has reflective red eyes.
Adds a little fun to your pond, while protecting your valuable fish.
Floating alligator head is perfect for any water area infested by birds.
Foam molded Gator moves realistically with the wind and water movement.
Reflective red eyes make birds think a predator is stalking, so they take flight for safer ground.
Junior. No visible teeth
BLGJR - Junior Alligator head measures 22.5" x 8.5".
Gator. Visible teeth measures 27-3/4" x 9-1/4"x5 1/2" High
Check out the Prank at:
Customer post to our Facebook Page:
Sheila C: Hi I had to Share this with you guys , I bought a Fake Alligator from here about a Month ago. To keep the Blue Herons from eating my fish . Not sure about the Birds yet but I think Its gonna work on my 2 year old GranDaughter , She calls it Maw Maw's Dinasour , She wont go near the pond . LOL
Gator works better!!
I used most decoys and the heron kept coming back. The gator worked the best!! I move them around each day and I have seen the heron fly over but has NOT bothered to land. So HAPPY cause I lost a lot of fish and frankly I'm tired of feeding that heron!!
Maw Maws Dinasour
Hi I'm the Lady who wrote in about the fake alligator. My granddaughter is now 13 years old and remembers the story , when we sold and moved I had to bring it with us . We don't have a pond here. But it is displayed in the back yard . Thanks for the Memories.