Koi Toilet I
Starts at: $335.24
KOITOILET I The most versatile and complete solution for Aerated Koi Pond Bottom Drains.
The Koitoilet I has a sweep type bottom design to eliminate trapping debris. Also the Koitoilet I has a full 4" height over horizontal discharge pipe.
- 1" The air supply connection on the Koitoilet I is at the bottom through center column.
- Koitoilet I's screws are fully encapsulated in large and strong screw pockets.
- Koitoilet I threaded center column makes for easy disassemble and maintenance of the Koi Toilet I.
- Koitoilet I has a wide and thick flange for better liner grip.
- Koitoilet I has a slanted air dome and high quality air diffuser with internal check valve function.
- Air diffuser will work with 25 lpm air pump, but 40 lpm is recommended (per drain).
- Threaded center column for easy maintenance
- The 3 Koi Toilet II (KTR30) is a standard domed bottom drain w/a 3 SPIG base that slides INTO any 3 PVC or ABS SOCKET fitting.
- There is no grate option.
- The grate option is only available as a 4 screened cover Koi Toilet.
- It is composed of a standard 9-screw flange fitting that sandwiches the liner (if used w/liner) to the base.
- There are 3 preformed legs that extend from bottom of the dome & is screwed/secured onto the flange.
Dimensions of 3" Koi Toilet:
Dome Diameter = 10-15/16" (10.9375")
Flange Diameter = 7-1/4" (7.25")
Base Diameter = 7-5/16" (7.3125")
Base Height = 2-1/8" (2.1250")
Flange Height = 1/4" (0.25")
Dome Height = 2"
Overall Height = 4.3750"
The internal diameter of the flange on the 4 inch Koi Toilet is 10".
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.
poor workmanship - Leak magnet
The coupling that attaches to the koi toilet has a heat sink mark and injection point at the center of the coupling. This would obvioulsy be a leak - I have been unable to get a replacement through warranty replacement.