Starts at: $5.63
Zeigler Pond Fancier is a nutritionally complete and balanced diet for all pond fish. The diet is formulated with stable vitamin C and brewers yeast to help improve immune function and promote healthy tissue development. Higher levels of marine protein sources are incorporated to maximize palatability and digestibility.
Pond Fancier is a wheat based diet, ideal for feeding during colder periods of the year. The low protein/low fat content makes it a lower energy diet that is easily digested when fish are experiencing colder water temperatures.
Pond Fancier is also supplemented with VpakTM, an all-natural additive, to help increase resistance to diseases. As with all Zeigler diets, Pond Fancier is manufactured according to ISO-9001 guidelines
- Feed as the sole diet 1 to 3 times daily.
- No supplementation is necessary for healthy fish.
- Feed freely; only as much as the fish will consume in 5 minutes of feeding.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Maintains nutritive value and shelf life up to 2 years for cans and pouches and 6 months for the 33 lb. bag.
- Frozen storage helps extend shelf life.
- Contains Wheat Germ to aid in digestion during cool weather
- Contains stable Vitamin C & Brewers Yeast to promote healthy fin, gill, and tissue development
- Utilizes optimal nutrient densities to help assure adequate nutrition
- Formulated for high palatability and digestibility to minimize excreted waste
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) an all-natural, nutritional feed supplement, designed to improve overall fish health and resistance to disease
- Excellent floatability and water stability...does not cloud the water
- Nitrogen preserved to improve shelf-life and freshness