The Aquascape Pond Powerhead is designed to create water movement and eliminate stagnant areas in ponds and water gardens, providing circulation, surface agitation, and aeration.
This standalone pump does not require any pipe or plumbing, simply set the powerhead directly in the pond or disguise it into the pond using rocks or other materials.
The energy-efficient, low-voltage motor can be powered by a standard outdoor, 12-volt transformer (not included).
- Great for solving problems with stagnant water
- The Aquascape Pond Powerhead provides water movement, surface agitation, aeration and circulation
- Small compact design makes it easy to install in a new or existing water feature
- No pipe or plumbing required
- Energy-efficient, low voltage 40 Watt motor can be powered by a standard outdoor 12 Volt low voltage transformer (transformer sold separately)
- Includes 20 ft. quick-connect cable
- Adjustable head allows for directional flow control
- Propeller provides maximum water flow
- Durable construction ensures years of trouble-free use
- Can be used alone or with additional Aquascape Pond Powerheads to maximize circulation in larger water features
- Made for continuous use
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.