PondoVac 5 - FREE SHIPPING!
Starts at: $609.00
For uninterrupted, full power cleaning.
Now even more powerful, the multi-function PondoVac 5 vacuum thoroughly and effortlessly removes debris and silt from ponds or pools, or from wet floors of any type.
Thanks to the integrated wastewater pump the dirty wastewater can be optimally drained off without interruption to the suction, saving you the trouble of waiting for the vacuum to empty. Large wheels with whisper tires ensure stable movement through rough terrain as well as low-noise when in operation. The robust aluminum suction tubes, along with a transparent suction tube, permit precise and convenient vacuuming. Including an extensive nozzle package and suction hose/drain hose fittings. A floating hose set for use on the swim pond is available as an option.
|WASTEWATER DISCHARGE PUMP The suction pump runs simultaneously, allowing for non-stop vacuuming. Integrated waste pump empties the container continuously during use.|
|DRAIN WITH QUICK CONNECTION On the outlet side, the PondoVac 5 has a plastic quick connect for a reliable and watertight seal, and easy removal for storage|
|HAND REGULATOR For adjusting the suction power, based on water depths.|
|RE-FILTER BAGS Larger particles such as pebbles or leaves are retained in the Pre-Filter bag. The zippered bag makes for easy emptying.|
|LARGE COMMERCIAL WHEELS Larger wheels (6 in.) ensure stable movement through rough terrain as well as low-noise when in operation|
- Vacuum without interruption thanks to integrated emptying pump
- Flexible use - waste water can be diverted in any direction.
- Pumps the waste water even over height differentials
- Maximum suction depth of 2.5 m thanks to high performance 1700 W motor with optimised blade geometry
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds as well as a wet vacuum in the household
- Transparent suction tube for flow through control
- Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle
- More ground clearance and silent tyres in Big Wheel design
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power
- Suction capacity up to 8,000 l/h, depending on the implementation conditions
- Discharge hose with C-connection on both sides
- Included in the scope of delivery: 4 robust aluminium tubes, special string algae nozzle, broadened universal nozzle, wet suction brush, brush nozzle, debris collection bag, 5 m long suction hose and 10 m long discharge hose
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.