The Primer series integrates a basket-type pre-filter and self-priming capabilities into one efficient package for trouble-free operation.
The motor is totally enclosed, fan-cooled for durability 115V or 230V with an 8-foot cordset. 3 year limited warranty.
Special features include an internal diffuser to allow for displacement of trapped air. This type of pump will continue to move water even when there is some air in the line. The integrated strainer basket on all primer units helps protect the internal rotating parts of the pump from damage due to external debris being pulled into the pump. The simple cover allows for quick cleaning.
- Motor is totally enclosed, fan-cooled for durability.
- 115V or 230V.
- Supplied with an 8-foot 115V cordset.
- 2" intake; 2" output.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Since an internal diffuser allows for displacement of trapped air, this type of pump will continue to move water even when there is some air in the line.
- The integrated strainer basket on all the primer units helps protect the internal rotating parts of the pump from damage due to external debris being pulled into the pump, i.e. branches, leaves, etc.The simple cover allows for quick cleaning and replacement.
- Because the unit can operate for short periods of time without full water flow, it provides a small cushion of comfort to the owners of those systems where the water level drops below the intake point.
- Out-of-pond construction - NOT Submersible!
- Ports are 2" FNPT suction and 2" FNPT discharge
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' cord and molded 115V plug.
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene.
- Quiet operation
- 250 cubic inch integrated strainer basket
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection.
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.
13 Years & Going Strong
I bought and installed this unit in 2007. Zero issues, I just unbolt it and take it in the garage during the winter. I can't hear the unit over the sound of the waterfall. In my experience, you need more than the basket to keep leaves and debris out of the impeller. I now use a mesh screen and coarse filter media before it gets to the basket.