Aquascape Signature Series Pond Skimmers provide efficient mechanical filtration by removing unwanted debris from the surface of the pond, significantly reducing maintenance and improving water quality. The filter also provides a protected location for the pump, extending pump life.
The filter includes a large-volume, rigid debris basket for quick and easy maintenance and a high-quality, medium-density rigid filter mat to remove smaller sediment and debris.
The extremely durable, UV-protected, high-density polyethylene construction and the rounded shape maximize the strength of the filter, enabling installation in freeze-thaw conditions.
The innovative locking weir door allows it to be temporarily closed and locked to drain the water in the skimmer for maintenance.
An included natural-looking faux rock lid helps to effectively conceal the filter while protecting the pump and internal components.
Two bulkhead ports with injection-molded fittings allow the check valve to thread directly into the skimmer wall, providing a professional watertight seal along the back of the filter.
Corrosion-resistant, non-cross-threading hardware stands up to the elements and the included overflow allows excess water to be properly redirected. The Signature Series Pond Skimmer is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring year after year of trouble-free use.
Choose the right size for your pond:
43020: Signature Series 200
- Ideal for ponds up to 200 square feet and pumps up to 3,000 GPH
- An optional filter brush cartridge (#99772) can be added to provide additional filtration and an optional overflow kit is also available (#88036)
43021: Signature Series 400
- Ideal for ponds up to 400 square feet and pumps up to 4000 GPH
- Footprint at base of unit is approximately 15" x 11.5"
- Dimensions 21.5" L x 18" W x 21" H
43022: Signature Series 1000
- Ideal for ponds up to 1000 square feet and pumps up to 10.000 GPH
- Approximate dimensions: 21" L x 22" W x 26.5" H
My Pre-2007 MicroSkimmer is leaking around the Faceplate. How can I fix it?
Aquascape Tech Answer:
It looks like they could replace the screws with stainless steel screws, washers & nuts. They would want to clean the face of the skimmer & replace the silicone (fish safe/aquarium grade silicone). If they were to go this route they would need to remove the grommets out of the skimmer.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.