New from Tetra Pond. The remarkable Bio-Active Pressure Filter provides mechanical, biological and UV clarification - all in one rugged, efficient unit. Specifically designed for maximum ease of use and convenience.
- Features unique open-profile bio-activators for improved cleaning.
- Back flush valve reverses flow to flush out accumulated debris and sludge quickly and easily.
- Oversized latches allows for easy opening.
- These filters may be buried for concealment.
- Robust construction - built to last.
3 Sizes - for Ponds up to 1500, 2500 and 4000 Gallons
- Water is pumped from the pond.
- Water under pressure is forced into the bio-activators which trap dirt and debris.
- Beneficial bacteria convert ammonia, which is harmful to fish, into nitrates, which are consumed by aquatic plants. This is known as the Nitrogen Cycle.
- Filtered water is forced up the center tube.
- Filtered water is returned to the pond
Tet26563: 1500; no UV
Tet26564: 2500; no UV
Tet26565: 4000; no UV
Tet26566: 1500 with 9-wt UV
Tet26567: 2500 with 18-wt UV
Tet26568: 4000 with 18-wt UV
Note: If the Ballast is damaged, you must contact Tetra directly at UNITED AQUATICS 856-985-9339
The Tetra Bio-Active Advantage
- Unique open-profile bio-media design gets water to the entire internal surface area.
- While foam and other closed bio-media designs clog up with dead bio-film, the Tetra Bio-Active Pressure Filter exfoliates old bio-film and leaves a young, thin, highly active bio-film layer for nitrification
- Provides mechanical and biological filtration.
- Heavy duty construction with robust latches and 0-ring seals to ensure leakfree performance.
- Backflush valve reverses flow for cleaning biomedia and sponges.
- Accepts 1-1/2" ID tubing.
- 2 year warranty.
- The TetraPond Bio-Active Pressure Filters with UV Clarifier are designed similar and include the same benefits as the regular pressure filters.
- These filters also integrate an Ultra-Violet Clarifier that provides permanent control of suspended algae which cause green water.
- The dome on top of the filter protects the clarifier.
- Includes a 2-year limited warranty (excludes bulbs).
- Designed for ponds 2000 to 4000 gallons
- Includes a 18 watt UV Clarifier
Max Pond Size
*2500 gallons per hour is required for effective back flushing.
Do not exceed 4500 gallons per hour.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.