The most compact, gravity fed, sieve filter with the highest pump capacity.
For years this has been the leading and most reliable pre-filter for professional koi ponds, and is now supplied with an extra large waste outlet, including a slide valve!
- Twin inlets
- Multiple inlets possible
- Patented flow regulation
- Strong polypropylene house
- Improved edges around sieve
- Optional lid available
- Pump outlet 2” male threaded
Max Flow: 7900 GPH
Max Pond Volume: 14000
Dimensions: 25.6" x 14.57" x 38.98"
Inlet Size: (2) 4"
Outlet Size: (1) 2" Outlet, (1) 4" Discharge
How it works
Pond water will flow over the top of the self-adjusting weir. This weir is connected to the float so its height is automatically adjusted.
- This system will ensure that the exact amount of water that is pumped out the filter will enter the filter on the inlet.
- Underneath the screen the unit has stabilizers to prevent expansion when the unit, accidentally, totally fills with water.
- The UltraSieve III comes with a pump connection of a 2" male threaded adaptor.
- The waste outlet is fitted with a 90/110mm slide valve.
- The pump connection comes with a long suction pipe which draws the water from under the float to prevent air suction.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.