The first lighted weir specifically designed for water features.
Note: ColorFalls and the Kits (Basin, Pump, Plumbing, etc are now purchased separately) Please select the ColorFalls desired and then select Matching Kit at Colorfalls Basins, Plumbing & Pump Kits.
- Colorfalls produce a sheer of lighted water emerging from a concealed source inside vertical walls
- Colorfalls adapt to any wall material – pavers, tile, brick, stone, wood – the only limit is your imagination
- Replaceable LED light bar available in three vibrant colors: crystal white, blue, red, and soft white.
- Colorfalls feature a 5" lip, 30' power cord and includes a 12 volt outdoor transformer
- Available in various size of 12", 24" or 36"
- For use with Formal Spillway Basins and Basin Kits
Use in formal retaining walls and pondless applications.
12"ColorFalls Single Color
- AWG008 - 12" Blue 12"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
- AWG011 - 12" Crystal White 12"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
- AWG010 -12" SOL White 12"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
24" ColorFalls Single Color
- AWG012 - 24" Blue 24"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
- AWG015 -24" Crystal White 24"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
- AWG014- 24" SOL White 24"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
36" ColorFalls Single Color
- AWG021- 36" Blue36"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
- AWG024 - 36" Crystal White 36"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
- AWG023 - 36" SOL White 36"W x 8"D x 3.5"H
Q. Do I have to winterize my Colorfalls?
A. Where winters are harsh, winterizing is a good idea. Remove the pump, drain and store in a cool, dry place out of the weather. Lower the water level in the basin so you can blow or vacuum out the pipe and Colorfalls. Replace and close the valve so water can't seep back into the pipe.
Q. My colorfalls is leaking, what should I do?
A. First make sure you're not losing water to drips down the back wall, splash, evaporation or wind blowing the sheet of water out of the basin. Ensure that the unit is correctly installed and level both front-to-back and side-to-side. Next, check all fittings and connections outside the basin. Finally, inspect the back of the Color Changing Colorfalls to make sure all the retaining screws are tight. If the unit still appears to be leaking please contact Technical Support.
Q. How much weight can a Colorfalls support?
A. All Colorfall, Classic or Color-Changing, can support up to 40 pounds per linear foot.
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.