Matala UV-C Clarifiers are designed for Koi ponds and water gardens to help suppress blooms of suspended green algae, harmful bacteria, parasites, fungi, protozoan and viruses.
Even in a balanced pond ecosystem, sudden blooms of such organisms can occur due to abnormal changes of weather, fish feeding behavior, mineral nutrient levels, etc. These blooms may result in green water, lethal oxygen levels or weakened health conditions for fish and aquatic plants.
- Suppress blooms of suspended green algae, harmful bacteria, parasites, fungi, protozoan and viruses
- High quality quartz sleeves allow transmission of over 95% of the UV light.
- Easy installation with stepped hose tails supporting 1". 1 ", and 1" tubing.
- Provided with inner thread of 1" and an outer thread of 1"
- Uses PLS type UV bulbs
- Translucent hose tails provide blue light monitoring
- Entire device is UV resistant
- Includes 15' power cord with in line transformer
MUV9 - 9-watt UV
MUV18 - 18-watt UV
MUV36 - 36-watt UV
View the PDF for complete operating instructions.