- Ideal for use in skimmers, vaults and the water fill box for maintaining water levels in many different applications
- Heavy duty brass body and brass rods are far superior to normal plastic fill valves
- All valve rods (arms) can be adjusted to fit your exact requirements
- WFS37, WFS50, WFS100, and WFS150N come with plastic float
- Recommended Water Pressure: 35 psi
- Recommended water pressure is 35 psi
- Includes fitting to connect to 1/2" vinyl tubing
- Fits in small or large skimmer
Measures 7.5" long x 3" wide x 4" high
- A good way to mount a water fill valve in a pond without a skimmer
- Provides an ideal housing in which to install an auto fill
- Sits inside the liner and holds fill valves up to 13" long
- 15" Long x 8" x 8"
- 1" overflow is included for exact water heights
- Auto fill valve sold separately
Do all of these Fill Valves fit in the WFB WaterFill Box?
Only the WFS37 and WFS50 fit in the WFB water fill box. At this time we do not have a box for the WFS100 or WFS150.
Is there a Frost-free Auto-fill Valve that can be used in the cold Minnesota winters. Which auto-fill would be the best?
I have never heard of a frost free fill valve, though that doesn't mean one doesn't exist. However, we always recommend shutting off the water and draining the lines in the winter time. Freezing weather can cause a lot of damage to plumbing and pumps, especially if there is a power failure. If the power goes off and everything freezes up the fittings in the lines and the pump itself could be damaged. There is also the potential for ice dams building up which can divert water out of a feature quite quickly. This can cause the pump to run dry, which causes a whole other set of problems. So, unfortunately we are not able to help you with this one.