Aquaforce Pro Pumps- Solids Handling Pump with Remote
Submersible, solids-handling waterfall and filter pump.
AquaForce Pro second-generation, asynchronous, solids-handling waterfall and filter pumps accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve.
The combination of energy-efficient performance, flow and ease of maintenance make the Aquaforce Pro pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners.
The AquaForce® protective pre-filter cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond. AquaForce® pumps are able to pump solids up to one quarter of an inch, making it ideal for use with external pressure filters or Aquascape waterfalls type filter systems.
- Allows you to customize and fine tune the flow of waterfalls and streams
- Ability to adjust the flow makes it easy to select the right pump for any application
- Pump can be turned on or off with remote from 150' away
- Each remote and receiver are paired together with a unique frequency
- Doubles as a great winterizing pump!
Wondering which pump is right for you? Use the Pump Selection Guide to decide.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- 3-year limited Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, warranttrouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Easy to maintain
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
1. Protective pump cage prevents large debris from clogging or damaging pump, thereby reducing maintenance.
2. Large cage openings allow for solids to be easily processed by pump, allowing debris to be passed and filtered, preventing the pump from being clogged or damaged.
3. Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than traditional "Mag-Drive" or magnetically driven pond pumps.
4. The simple and secure threaded disconnect allows for the pump to be easily removed from the pond for maintenance or winterization with out removing hose clamps or plumbing assemblies.
5. The wide, flat shape of the pump cage makes it stable and easy to place in the pond.
How can I hook up my AquaForce Pump to 2" Black Flexible PVC?
Flex PVC will not work with the adapters that are included with the AquaForce pumps. They would need a 1.5” FPT x1.5” FPT Elbow (#99562) & a 1.5” MPT x 2” Slip fitting (#99144) to make the flex PVC work